Go to our other sites
Cambridge Assessment International Education
Why choose us
Find out how to become a Cambridge school
Programmes & qualifications
Support and training for schools
Cambridge Professional Development Qualifications provide a strong framework to support effective professional development of teachers and leaders.
Working with governments
News & blog
Cambridge Outlook magazine
Keep up to date with news from Cambridge正规体育投注开户 and its schools around the world.
正规体育投注开户Every school has to meet our requirements in five key aspects before they can become a Cambridge school.
正规体育投注开户We will discuss and evaluate each aspect with you during the registration process. We will also periodically review your school against these aspects during the reapproval process. You can find out more about what we look for below.
We require that:
1. The school has a clear mission statement that makes reference to its educational values.
正规体育投注开户2. The culture of the school is learner-centred and supports students and teachers to become confident, responsible, reflective, innovative and engaged.
3. International awareness and global perspectives are promoted through the curriculum and other activities.
4. Relationships between staff and students are positive, demonstrate mutual respect, and the school has established and consistent expectations of behaviour.
正规体育投注开户We require that:
1. The school principal is suitably qualified and experienced in educational leadership.
2. The senior management team and the governing body demonstrate clear goals for the successful introduction of Cambridge qualifications and can evidence planning to support effective implementation.
3. Senior staff are committed to setting targets for school improvement and staff development, supported by well-designed performance review and self-evaluation.
正规体育投注开户4. There is effective and transparent management of school budgets.
5. A complaints procedure is in place that effectively manages complaints for parents and other stakeholders.
1. The school is appropriately resourced with sufficient staff employed in management, teaching and support roles.
2. The school curriculum is clearly expressed and accessible to teachers, students and their parents.
正规体育投注开户3. Assessment outcomes are monitored and evaluated with clear feedback into teaching and learning strategies.
4. Teachers have appropriate qualifications to deliver Cambridge programmes and qualifications successfully.
5. Teaching takes account of students’ diverse learning styles and individual needs.
正规体育投注开户6. The school has a well-designed approach to the professional development of teachers and other staff.
正规体育投注开户7. The school has a clear policy to address the language needs of learners.
1. The school premises create a positive learning environment for students.
2. Library or learning resources adequately support delivery of the curriculum.
正规体育投注开户3. Specialist facilities are provided (e.g. for Cambridge syllabuses in art and design, music, languages, ICT, physical education and the sciences).
4. Secure storage arrangements for question papers and other examination materials comply with our regulations.
5. Appropriate facilities that comply with our regulations for accommodating examinations have been identified.
6. A good understanding of the Centre responsibilities set out in the first section of the Cambridge Handbook.
正规体育投注开户1. Fire certificate.
2. Government approval to operate, including any approvals needed to provide the Cambridge curricula you wish to offer.
3. Health and safety policies in line with government requirements.
4. First aid provision in line with government requirements.
正规体育投注开户5. Child protection policies in line with government requirements.
To support schools we have published some guidelines正规体育投注开户 on what a robust approach to child protection may look like in a school setting. To implement a fully robust approach to child protection, policies have to be supported by well-managed and resourced processes.